Sunday 29 May 2011

iPhone case

After I lost my old iPhone case, decided had to get one.  Good that my friend was on his way to Europe so he was able to pick up one for me.  The 20% VAT refund makes it cheaper there than Singapore.

Here is what he got for me - one of the best in leather around.  Hmmmmm.....it reeks of smell of real the real thing.  Savouring it while lasts haha.  Understated and classy. 

I like the dark brown - matches with the brown straps of my Panerai - hahahaha.  Though they do have those nice new colors that our wives would surely like.

Note though in terms of fit this case does not 'hug' the iPhone unlike other cases.  And you still need to take out the phone which is still a minor hassle.  Don't know why Bottega or Gucci could not think of making a flip top model!! Paging Pinault Printemps Redoute (PPR)!!



No comments:

Post a Comment