Sunday 29 May 2011

Furniture - Kenneth Cobonpue

Not sure if I am allowed to post the link but if I have all the money in the world and a big house, I will fill them all with Kenneth Cobonpue furniture!!!

http://www.kennethcobonpue.com/

Sadly, I don't have neither....

My favorite is still the (1) Croissant chair - reminds me of some resulting advanced mathematical formula!! haha and



(2) Wave Dining table - looks unbelievably classy, almost got one custom made here for our flat here in Singapore but the glass top was too dangerous for my young girls then. 



Yeah, right! - I just balked at the price tag then.  But now, Cobonpue is even more famous in Hollywood after the Voyager bed purchase of Brangelina his furniture pieces just skyrocketed even further out of my reach, Damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment