Sunday 29 May 2011

For this croc and sharkie strap, can you guess...

...how much these straps cost?




DRUMROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Each cost less than US$ 50!  But they look like more than US$ 100 each to me.  They would pass at least 70% that of an OEM.

These are PANATIME straps.

Needed 24 mm spring bars for my 44 mm Panerai .  Tagged along these straps to save on shipping costs to Singapore.  But was quite surprised with the quality and the make of the straps.  Don't know about durability yet but they sure look they will last and given the number of straps I have.  Well, I hope they would...Way better craftsmanship from some other makers I have seen that cost me a bomb (shocking I would say.  I would not buy those even from a tourist shop.)

I need more tubes and some ladies sized straps for my wife so I am ordering more from them!!!  Their customer service is top notch - they respond super fast and their international shipping just takes I think 3-4 days using FEDEX. 

If you have any quality issues with their straps, post them here or give some feedback.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment