Friday 27 May 2011

A Few Good Straps

Sharing my modest stash (certainly waaaaay far off than what I have seen from the others and I am hope I dont get to that stage as my wife wont be too happy!!)...

This is what I have now after buying off and selling others as I am trying to get a good mix/ balance in my inventory. I also plan to really rotate and wear them and not just stash them away as I dont want to waste money. I am so far quite happy with the mix of Simonas, a few David Lanes, Greg Stevens, Mario Paci, Gunnys, Paolo18 and of course OEMs...certainly missing a few. Hmmmm...what could be next??

Any suggestions?????

Certainly a Rob Montana is still not there. 

Another Mario Paci. 

Then you can never have enough of a Simona or an OEM leather or Croc. 

Then I found Panatime not found in fact!!  I was quite surprised.  I will definitely but a lot more as it is I think value for money.

A Delaurian strap intrigues me.  But his site is down and not talking any additional orders.  Will rethink this again when I already have some unique design in mind.

I found Paolo18 one of the best one so I will wait if he has the stone washed strap and I will definitely order.  Then I will definitely order other straps as well from him.

I was supposed to order a Kostas but got turned off because he started chasing me when I sent him a query!!  I was still thinking about it from the tons of choices around...

The other one that intrigues me is the Kevin ammo strap which is priced over US$ 250 in the 2nd hand market!!!!!!! I'm like, wtf??




From left to right:

Mario Paci, a Sharkie, a Simona Bruno Tan, Dark Blue Croc I think from Panatime, David Lane Bridle Leather black, Paolo18, OEM JV Gold Nubuck, Gunny Caitlin 2, David Lane Swiss Ammo, David Lane French Ammo, Gunny BB, Simona Bruno Navy Blue XL, OEM Croc Black, Greg Stevens Design

No comments:

Post a Comment