Saturday 25 June 2011

Luang Prabang Airport and more Airlines...

I actually booked Lao Airlines for a trip from Laos to Cambodia!!! - quite brave of me...imagine my surprise when a Vietnam Airlines was suddenly waiting for us in the tarmac.  Not actually Singapore Airlines level but good enough...as it was more expensive to book then.



The Luang Prabang Airport: 

It's one and only Baggage carousel!! - I was not able to take a picture but it only had 2 passport booths which both looked like they were from the 1970's with officers that looked from that era too because of their uniforms!! 


First time I have seen and heard of this airline!! - TonLeSap Airline!!

And of course, you have Singapore Airlines and Silk Air...but honestly their 'premium' has long gone especially for short haul flights.  I would not pay full price for regional fare tickets on SQ.

Of course, for work I still try to get on SQ Business class as they are still considered the best in this class...and I'm not paying out of my own pocket!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment